3DMark05 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZNRockThis

In Runtime
Hey just wanted to see what other people got on their 3DMark05 scores. I got a 4877 with the set up i have in my sigs.

i cant even INSTALL 3d mark 01!!! my comp cant load open GL and a 3d renderer or sumting

3312 stock

3830 OC'd

This being with a 2.6GHz XP-M, 1gb of RAM, and a 6600GT.

Hopefully my 6800GT will be here tomorrow and I can compare it's stock scores to yours :D Honestly I'm hoping for 5k, but I don't know if you got 4800 with that setup

I didnt think i would get that high because the ram isnt blazing fast or the hard drive but somehow it got 4877, when i have time ill run it again and post a picture of the results

3259=stock/66.93
3558=stock/71.84

haven't tried 75.90/76.10 though, they usually give me the best scores

I didnt think i would get that high because the ram isnt blazing fast or the hard drive but somehow it got 4877, when i have time ill run it again and post a picture of the results
What do you consider blazing fast? PC3200 is fine and if you mean the timings, then that really doesn't matter. You wouldn't even notice a difference between 3-3-3-8 valueRAM and 2-2-2-5 high performance. That high performance will simply OC a lot further.

Still a good score.....I just hope I can break 5k stock when I get mine, but I doubt it if you're getting 4800 stock, cause the AMD64's have better memory controller allowing more bandwidth which generally leads to better scores.

My XP-M is at 2.6GHz though so that might help me out.

I'm sure it'll break 5k once I OC that beast though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom