this one or that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank you Nubius for an awesome response. That step up program sounds pretty usefull.. Im gonna check it out now.. :)

So they will credit the FULL amount you paid for a newer card. Hey Nubius are there any strings attached here? Do they charge an arm and a leg for shipping?

So they will credit the FULL amount you paid for a newer card.
What? For the newer card? They give you the amount of credit that you paid for the 6600GT based on your invoice. You'll have to retain a copy of your original invoice from when you bought it so that they have a reference.

When I got my 6600GT it was $199 at zipzoomfly....so when I sign up for the step up program that means I got $199 "credit" so to speak, and then I just gotta pay the difference between $199 and $399 (because $399 is how much the 6800GT is on their website)

So I had to pay $200 to get the 6800GT....the shipping isn't bad, but it's kind of lame that you gotta ship your 6600GT, and then pay for them to ship you the new card, but oh well, I guess it's one little catch you pay considering I don't believe theres any other companies who offer the step up kind of deal. Shipping was $9.95

But yeah, they give you credit for however much the card was, mind you taxes and shipping from the store you bought it from aren't counted, only the cards price.

You got 90 days to 'step-up' BTW, so you can't like....wait a year from now and want to trade it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom