Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
ok, this is pretty urgent (yes, i know this isn't the right forum, but most people browse here and i really need an answer)

i've been pulling almost-all nighters basically this week because all my classes have been having huge tests and my brain is totally wiped out (just 2 more tests tomorrow and i'm pretty much done for mid-terms, yay :D)

my photoshopping skills aren't as good as they used to be and i need help designing (don't want anyone to do it for me, just need to learn how) an ad

i have adobe photoshop CS and 8.0 (or are they the same thing? meh i forgot); will someone be kind enough to guide me through making a professional ad (needs to go on school newspaper)

pm me or IM me (preferred) at aznosamaboy

thx a lot.

8.0 IS CS ;)

It's hard to instruct someone over the internet dude, and 'professional' is pretty much subjective. I'd look for some tutorials if I were you

We're more or less doing the same thing...

the only advice i can give you is keep it simple, dont use more than 2 different texts and because of the white area around the sides when you print, you need to work ur edges into that.. so dont just have square edges, make a feather or soemthing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom