ULTRA X-CONNECT PSU's : GOOD,BAD,OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did alot of research myself and came to the conclusion that there desighn is very good but there internals are so-so .
If i were to use that type of design theres actually a kit available you can buy and make it yourself .Id convert a high end Enermax or somthing in that line. I believe the cables are available seperately .If not id just get a Ultra X and use the caseing and cables or somthing like that :) .

Its black titanium finish. I have some blue lights in the case (id take a pic but my dad has the camera). one is on the front door, one is on the side fan. No, i dont have the uv lights on the cables. The PSU itself looks really nice.

dhw200 said:
Its black titanium finish. I have some blue lights in the case (id take a pic but my dad has the camera). one is on the front door, one is on the side fan. No, i dont have the uv lights on the cables. The PSU itself looks really nice.

looks very nice, performance isn't bad, but reliability as i said SUcks.

i have one currently and im not that happy with it for the simple facts that it doesnt have enough cords for me since i have sli and it also isnt 24pin so yeah i would sell you mine for a good deal if u do want one its almost new and it should work fine just msg me on aim yahoo or msn if your interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom