Question to Nubius - re: eVga step up program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
Dude, how does the pricing work for this? Do you get the "price difference" that you need to pay straight from eVga, or is it the price difference at the same store that you bought your first item at.

For example, if you bought ur 6600GT for $200, and the 6800 GT is listed for $350 on eVga website, but newegg has it for $300, how much "extra" would you have to pay to get the 6800 GT?

I remember you saying something about u RMAing ur 6600 GT - to newegg? (or wherever u bought it from)..

no you RMA it to eVGA....it just means 'Return Merchandise Authorization', and you are returning the merchandise. You have to pay the difference between however much you bought it for and however much it's listed as at the eVGA website.

So if you got a deal on the 6600GT and got it for $150, and wanted a 6800GT thinkin you'd get a lower price, you wouldn't, you'd still wind up paying like $250 to make it a total of $400 which I believe is the eVGA website price.

Nubius said:
no you RMA it to eVGA....it just means 'Return Merchandise Authorization', and you are returning the merchandise. You have to pay the difference between however much you bought it for and however much it's listed as at the eVGA website.

Yeah dude. Just wanted to know if u dealt with eVGa directly or go via the retail outlet.

lol. man I think everyone knows what RMA is. :) It's weird how u return it to eVga directly, but the amount of money you get back is as if you returned to the ratail outlet instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom