Final thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
well ive come to the conclusion that 75 percent of the people here are sarcastic smart ass know it alls, that get mad when people ask legitamit questions. so im outta here. (sorry to the nice people that actually want to help. aka nubius codeine and some other ones.)

Nooo, don't leave. Don't let the few here who are being a$$holes to you *cough* idiotec *cough* drive you away. So what if your a noob, you're here to learn. Please don't leave, and let them win. Stay...and keep learning, and you will get smarter and better.

thank you. you are one of the people i was talking about. everyone else, pretend im new and have never been here before.

TipsySmile said:
Hmm bet 20 bux im one of the other people that making you leave to, huh? just becasue you Asked for farcry help, got farcry help then started *****ing that i have no clue what im talking bout. Pretty damn funny if you ask me.

Your not wanted in this thread.

These kinds of people are everywhere, on forums and in life. You just have to learn to life with them, and as soon as they step outta line they get banned :p

Nooo, don't leave. Don't let the few here who are being a$$holes to you *cough* idiotec *cough*
LOL, I admit I was being an ass, but OMG, the threads this kid started yesterday!!!!

He started a new thread for the same problem about 5 different times. Screamed at people trying to help him. Acted like a little kid with thermator up his buTt. Come one.

There has to be a point at which being an asshole is justified :p

well idiotec that gives you no reason to do the same back just leave him alone and don't post on his threads it's as simple as that.

i made 3 posts all concerning the same thing but asking completely different questions. also its not like the posts are coming at lightning fast speeds so whats the big deal if i make 4 a couple. finally im on the computer all day and have nothing else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom