Monitor desktop area not centered

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggysmile

In Runtime
i have an old monitor. when you open it the desktop area is not actually center instead it somewhat lacks space on the right side. the dialers of the monitor dont work. actually when you set them on the default position the desktop ares looks more imbalanced. after about 3 hours it automatically centers itself. this is weird. i dunno if is static or somethin'. Pls help.

take it out to tv repair place or something that daels with computer monitors. See fi they can fix it for you.

I don't think it's actually cost effective to repair "Old" Monitors, When the prices nowadays are really Low!!

That's a very common problem for older Monitors. Very few didn't do that. If your Ajustment Dials are not working then you're basicly screwed unless you can get it fixed.

his monitor is probably worth less than $50, it would be better to just buy a new monitor. getting another used monitor from a newpaper ad is a bad idea from my experience, they usually fail pretty quick.

50 bucks? Naw I wouldn't pay 10.

A new Monitor is the way to go here unless you can't afford it.

Just spend a few bucks with someone reputable and get ya a decent Monitor. Last I checked 80-90 bucks will buy ya a good 17" flat screen CRT.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom