crapy comp,or dvd drive fckd

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper123456789

Solid State Member
i have a gay ass pentium 4 2.0Ghz 1Ghz i got a dvd burner put in the other day all the drivers are installed and so are the programs but !!!!111 heres the problem wen i insert a dvd disc i have burned i can c the dvd rom name and wats on it but i canot select the fiel or run them it comes up like it cant read the dvd like its a invalid sorce disk or like the lens is dirty know wat i mean fck if u can help will me good if not ill smash this box of crap onto the streets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In english? lol. Please don't type like that, it's really annoying. How old are you? Have you tried cleaning the lens, updating to the latest drivers, and make sure everything is connected properly. May you please give me your specs.

Im in pain trying to read your post. My little brother can type more mature than that. Have you tryed burning a different type of file with a differnet extension? Some files you will not be able to open such as a .bin.

And go ahead and smash it. You will have an awesome pc then :)

im wondering if the drive is faulty or something, take it back and get another one, if the file ext thing is not to blame, try another disc also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom