Mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBarry

In Runtime
Ok, im thinking of upgrading my motherboard.

Justr want to know what the best Socket A mobo out there is?

your chip is not overclocked. It should actually be faster than 1.49. The AMD 1700+ runs at 1.47. you should be running at 1.8ghz stock. You are underclocked yet again.

I would learn a bit more before you upgrade.

it was running at 902Mhz when i go it..and overclocked it to 1.89Ghz. But games began to just stop and the computer froze, i took it down to 1.49Ghz (166Mhz, what my RAM can take)

SHAWN said:
your chip is not overclocked. It should actually be faster than 1.49. The AMD 1700+ runs at 1.47. you should be running at 1.8ghz stock. You are underclocked yet again.

I would learn a bit more before you upgrade.

any ideas what a 2400+ would oc to shawn? and would i need to get a different hs/f i have an akasa ak824cu at present, never overclocked b4

hammers said:
any ideas what a 2400+ would oc to shawn? and would i need to get a different hs/f i have an akasa ak824cu asys on the box upto 3000+ at present, never overclocked b4

You should perferably get some more RAM ;).

I have not tryed a Abit board so I can't comment on them, but MSI I can.

MSI i think is great comes with mutli features such as MSI Live 3, DigiCell and CoreCentre which tells you your compture temps/fan rpm etc.

The autoupgrade is a really handy feature saving you time from looking around all different websites for a driver update when this program scan's yours and then tells you what is needed to be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom