Asus releases Pentium-M adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still hate Intel, the ONLY time i will ever buy one will be when i need to go to collage and have a lot of work to do, like word processing. But hell just wait for the Dual core AMDS :p

dual core wont really mean jack sh*t for a while man

and the benchmarks that were done just recently on that overclocked Pentium-M shows that its a hella lot more efficient than even amds 64 bit athlon series, intel should drop their candy a$$ prescott and focus on developing this p4-M, now if it could only come out in a 800mhz fsb lmao...

or wait ill just overclock it to 800mhz fsb and 2.4ghz and run it at... what just under fx-55 levels? who cares if its overclocked, if it can overclock and still be stable, doesnt that just mean intel designed an extremely good core? oh and as for memory bandwidth, lmao is all i can say

oh can someone tell me how much the fx-55 can oc, cuz honestly i do not know.

charles_scott

you still hate intel even though their top of the line 2.13ghz pentium-m will oc to hell and back and make benches about amd fx-55 levels. While still costing 400$ less?

k you have fun with that now :D

trotter, i definatly agree with both of those comments lmao :D
intel... FLAGSHIP?! WHEN?!

*EDIT #1* sh*t almost forgot, reason that the memory benchmarks are so low, the pc3200 ram was running at pc2700 on the pentium-m... wow they scored that well with pc2700 ram?!

*EDIT #2* i can tell ima get flamed here so ima back out of this chat slowly with my flame shield above my head... that is all

cheats... this from someone that supports a company that got all of their initial designs from the "cheaters"?

they didnt get all there designs from the cheaters... atleast they made a complete 64bit cpu that didnt mimic the 64 and 32 bit process's.... err i need sleep been up to long -.-

im talking about the 286, 386, and 486, and even earlier

you wouldnt even have the athlon 64s if it wasnt for the "cheaters"

the 1st real design that amd had was the k6-2/k6-3 and its + versions

those were damn good cpus that pretty much saved their a$$es

Yea lol, actually the only reason Intel named their line of processors "Pentium" is because if they had kept with their line of naming the processor would be called "80486". But by this time AMD and NexGen had not only basically copied Intel's processor to the best of their ability but also copied the style of name as well. I.e. AMD386 and Nx586.

Imitation is the highest form of compliment. And when the imitator surpasses the original... well, it just shows that the imitator is doing it right and the original has slacked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom