6600 gt troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, what a F'd up thread..... :confused:

First, your going from an ATI to a Nvidia card. What did you do to get rid of the old ATI drivers? From what others have said who have switched from ATI to Nvidia, you should really reformat, to ensure the ATI drivers are 100% gone. At the least you need to try and run one of those driver sweep programs.

But, as it sounds, you have no interest into putting a bit of effort into the process, so, do what ever you want :rolleyes:

"i downloaded it and installed it and it fixed the water and the black squares but thats not what i was asking for help for. every game constantly lags on ALL settings"

"im sorry for posting so many topics, but this one is important. i just put my 6600 gt in, cranked up the graphics, and farcry looks like shit. if i go above medium settings, theres big black squares in the ground that dont show up. counter strike source looks great but farcry looks like shit. whats going on?"

Your welcome, next time you post a topic be more specific about your problem, and not just one game. That is all you asked help for was Farcry, not about your video card, and in return you got help for farcry, have a nice day

Edit: and no i was not trying to be an ass, i was helping you out with the problem you stated, if you would have said your video card was messing up i would have tried to help with that, but you didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom