I 'was' getting excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonCrafter

Daemon Poster
Well, my order from Alienware went from phase 6 to phase 9 in one day. Then went from phase 9 to 12 in another two days. I was really getting excited, because the next couple of phases were going to get the comp ready and shipped. However, this morning I check the status and it went BACK to phase 9.................rediculous. I take that as meaning they didnt build the comp worth a darn to begin with and quality control must have caught it and sent it back to be rebuilt. It's such a drama with Alienware so far. AHH!! They still havent refunded me my $500 they overcharged either.

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest. :)

That sucks man. Hopefully it will be worth it when you get the machine and can start gaming!

I'm trying to look at it from the good side. Maybe Alienware's QC is as good as everyone says and are doing there job well. Either way, it better be GREAT when I get it or they'll be refunding me 'IN WHOLE'.

'Maybe' I spoke to soon. I just checked the status again and it's now in phase 13, which is packaging and shipping. We'll see though.

Nah, they're just teasing you.

Slide the strap off the shoulder, turn and wink, slide the strap back up on the shoulder halfway, pause, wink...

If they don't deliver it by your chosen date you should have the right to get a delivery refund and maybe some compensation as well.

For all they know you could be waiting on this PC to do some vital work which could set you up for the rest of your life, but I'm sure its not for that ;).

ApM said:
If they don't deliver it by your chosen date you should have the right to get a delivery refund and maybe some compensation as well.

For all they know you could be waiting on this PC to do some vital work which could set you up for the rest of your life, but I'm sure its not for that ;).

They really have put me in a bind, but not with the comp................yet. They overcharged me $500 and have yet to put it back. I plan to get some compensation from them for the overdraft fees they caused me.

*UPDATE*

The comp has shipped and is due to be here Friday. Now, we just wait and see if it's as good as its supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom