CPU temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
52 is pretty high, but you probably got a prescott so i dunno about that, although i do know that prescotts run hotter than other processors
Uhh lol he said he has an XP 2400+....I can say with confidence that's not a prescott ;)

52 is normal for the XP's. My XP 2400+ would idle up in 64C when I had no case fans and stock cooling, so they can get pretty hot although not recommended.

52C is probably your idle temp though. Play games for a couple hours then see what your temps are. The load temperature is more important.

man o man

Well i downloaded that motherboard monitor thing and my computer seems to be running at 54 degrees celcius for my CPU and 33 degrees celcius for my Case... Im not likin this 54... anyway to cool that down? ive already got 5 fans in the case, hense the 33 for case, but cpu... i dont get it..

d'oh! i was reading his sig, which said "intel ..."

btw my AXP 2000+ (using xp comp right now) idles at 40-42 (stock cooling), so i thought it was a prescott

i didnt see my exact board so i picked the closest one to it my board is abit is7-e2 only one i could find was 1s7 -g and is7 so i picked is7

jerry5739 said:
does any1 know of a mobo monitor that supports my board...pcchips tidalwave w30??

pcchips is a new company i'm pretty sure they dont have nething for them

Trotter said:
That' the beauty of Motherboard Monitor. It will display your temps without going into BIOS. Plus it can put them in your system tray.

You, know.. I didn't even read your post earlier.. that's a good idea.
Going to dl that and check it out.

Check out a program called Everest Home Edition. Its free and it gives you information of everything you would want to know about ur PC. Google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom