This really stumped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
Ok i just bought a new case and put everything exept the ide cables and I connected all of the wires that go into the mobo and does the power sw go into the part that says sp-sw also when I try to turn it on it turns the leds and fans on for about half a second and turns off I'm really stumped on this one so anyhelp is apreciated. It's ethier a faulty PSU which is brandnew and came with case or It has to "charge". anything else would help me out.

check your mobo's manual

any psu that comes with a case isn't very good so you should try to replace it (could it be that a weak psu can't power up ur system?)

Well it came with the case so right now all I'm running is the fans and that won't start why would I want to check my mobo manual?The psu is a raidmax 450 watt and the other one I got is a antec 350 watt but I don't think that that would be sufficiant.

umm, check that you have the reset and power connectors in the right places. If you dont have that right, the PC will not start.

well yea does the power connector go to the one that says sp-sw if so then I got it also i noticed if I put it like halfway with my old antec then it'll BARELY work at halfway like the front light will blink and the fan I connected it to would run REALLY slow.

your power connector needs to be facing the correct way as well, try turning it around, it is quite critical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom