buying a gaming comp -- need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nvidia 6600gt its a graphics card..
You can google it, or just look it up in newegg.com

edit: u meant how much it cost? its aorund 200us i think

wow aspire you are dumb; in canada, you can't just pick out parts and have them delivered as easy as it can be done here in the US, and plus, the prices in canada is different from the US, you can \';t just do some currency conversion and get a price

best bet is probably www.ncix.com like chris said

also, that comp you posted is crap (is it one of those pre-built HP or compaq or emachine?)

you can't get any good computers from those crappy companies

o and make sure you dont skimp on the ram and get value stuff dfi boards hate value ram and will fry it just a warning otherwise get the abit an8 = very reliable

Yeah just let me handle the PC and I will post back tommorow when the new sale starts.

Canadian prices ARE more expensive.

what r u talking about? that's not what im doing. and yes that is true. u get it much easier there in the US, but im not going there just because of that. im figuring out what the kind of parts i need then i can find a PC that's close and good enough to what i have.

dude i got my motherboard and ram and hard drive in canada for 120 bucks u.s. abit is7-e2 256mb pc3200 maxtor 80gig ide hard drive and on newegg my mobo alone was $70 plus shipping my hard drive is $50 and my ram is $25 and i bought my stuff from ncix too. and btw im not dumb i took the quiz under off topic and im not dumb plus i have an iq of 138 so take that all you dumb people also what he can do is rent a p.o. box in the us close to the border and have it shipped there or if you have any friends in the us that live near the border.

"and btw im not dumb i took the quiz under off topic and im not dumb plus i have an iq of 138"

anyone that believes that crap is dumb (i'm not saying you're dumb, i was just thinking that u were taking it too easy there assuming that canadian prices=us prices )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom