AMD users only help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
hi i know my 2700xp aint so great to everyone but i wnat to OC it and stuff but i would like to know what the best way to keep it cool like i alway am hearing about to keep it cool and stuff. NO HAS ANSWERED MY QUESTION BEFORE they just redirect them to something esle i am going to do upgrades and stuff but i what to know my proceeser is a SOCKET A 2700XP and i would like to OC it but i need to know what the best thing to cool it with.

if you want to spend money...you can put together a water cooling device for it.
other than that, i'd search newegg.com for aftermarket heatsinks and fans.
those will always do a good job.
also, some arctic silver thermal compound between the processor and heatsink will transfer the heat a lot better than the stock pads on your original heatsink

well for water cooling i would spend the money and stuff
but i would likke to do the custom kits but i dont know about the sizes and stuff for it so that y i need help on water cooling.

i've never put water coolin' in...so i really don't know much about it...i can't help with that, i just know it's good lol.

i'm sure someone will help you out on here...i've never seen a thread without th eproblem being solved.

the frozencpu is the place where i would likke to get it from and custom it but i dont know what sizes i need what i need and stuff.

well, sizes, wat u mean? the tubing? its either 1/4, 3/8 or 1/2 i think. If ur not shur, get either 3/8 or 1/2 id say. but its your choice. just make shur u get same size for all the componenets. doesnt really matter wat ones u choose.

Yanbooth started a water cooling thread in the OC'ing section where gaara and I answered all his questions. Start there as that'll more than likely answer all your questions about water cooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom