fujitsu bios password

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers

Baseband Member
hi people new here, just found the site, and was wondering if you can help me.

a client of mine has just brought round his laptop that had a problem he took it to a guy who was a friend of a friend, and this guy has put a bios password on it, and tells the owner its knackered after he does something in the bios to make it look that way so he can buy iy cheap off them, he has done this to numerous people, and has now disappeared, probably inside if hes been caught, my ?

is there a way of resetting the bios password on a fujitsu siemens e series lifebook

chances are that Fujitsu doesnt make the bios, its made by either Award or AMI. All bios's have defult passwords and here are some

For AMI:

AMI.KEZ
AMIAMI
AMISETUP
BIOSPASS
AMI.KEY

For Award:

AWARD_SW (ive used this one before)
j262
admin
BIOS
PASSWORD
SWITCHES_SW

There are heaps more, some only work with some bios's, others work with heaps of bios's

the full list is here:
http://www.phenoelit.de/dpl/dpl.html

thanks for that wayne

this one is pheonix, i'll go look on the link you posted cheers

thanks all the same guys i have done it now took the k/b off and the cmos battery was right in front of me unplugged it powered up went into the bios and was clear, plugged the cmos battery back in powered up hey presto all done :)

i used one of the defult passwords on a old school computer i was given. It was so old it didnt have a removable battery.

yea good thing that guy who was selling thought he was sly and failed at "scamming" you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom