Water Cooling System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then you want the best air solution you can get, which is not a better alternative to water cooling, cause it won't get as cold as water, unless you do an air cooled peltier, but yeah I'm not gonna bother getting into that.

You need to decide if you want to find a good air solution or go into water

*EDIT*

Hey,
OK, I have another fan related question. I know you say to only consider a 38mm fan, but they are loud, and not very esthetically pleasing (trying to be kind about them...). Anyhow, will a 25mm fan do the job? I am not seeking the lowest temp, just better temps, and more SILENCE. You all know me, this kind of thing is important, and if it has pretty blue lights, its good lol.

I have another question, do you know if Weapon has changed his email? I emailed him (to his Gmail) a few days ago, and he hasn't replied, maybe on vacation of course, but anyone know if he still uses his Gmail account?

Thanks,
Yan

No clue Yan, but don't expect him to e-mail back right away. It takes him a couple days to reply to PMs sometimes, might just want to PM him instead

Two emails + a PM, is there a risk that that will get him pissed?

Sorry for all the questions, and editting so many posts (like the on above) a lot...

Yan

lol two e-mails + a PM would bug anyone dude. You gotta chill, he's not a pro business with tons of people to respond to them things.

yeah of course any fan will work, but it's because the heatercore is so thick that they suggest the 38mm otherwise the air won't want to be sucked through as easily.

Just so you know it's better to have the fans sucking air through the heatercore, and not blowing through

If I get the 38mm, I will turn them down until they are quiet enough for me anyhow, so is the advantage already lost?
Is a water flow indicator worth the extra cash, and does it hinder performance enough to make it obsolete?

-Yan

well the more things you add to the line, the more flow resistance you'll get of course which will hamper temps, but not like a drastic amount.

As for the fans just look at decibal ratings. I'm sure you could find a 38mm fan at the same quietness, it's not like 25mm automatically means more silent. The extra length in the 38mm helps to create a more 'shroud' like effect a long with the shroud weapon makes for more air movement.

You can get 25mm, it won't be THAT big of a deal. We're just talking the differences between optimal performance or not pretty much which could mean only a couple degrees if that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom