Anyone know any good LCD stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirtbird

Baseband Member
I plan on buying a 27-32 inch monitor for gaming soon. I've already tried Newegg and they dont really have what im looking for, for the price I want to spend. I plan on spending $700-$1100 on this. So anyone know any good places to buy a LCD monitor? Thanks

dell.com?

oh and 27-32 is wayyy too much and i don't think u can even get a 27-32 computer monitor (you can only get tv's that big!)

oh, and viewsonic is gonna have a 4ms monitor coming out soon, but i don't know how big that is

Well they at least call them monitors, and 4ms sounds good, but too expensive. I tried dell and their 30 inch is 2 grand.

it sounds like the monitors you want won't be for gaming (for that big and that cheap, you can only get a TV with a dvi out, which has a bad refresh rate, which will suck for gaming)

Well I dont know too much about monitors, what do you think would be the biggest monitor with a good refresh rate would be?

If you are looking for a good monitor you want noless then 8MS for the speed, although I think this is the fastest out at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom