WD Raptor for $90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea you spent your money on that overpriced 6600 gt that you were tricked into buying. If I were you I would only shop at zipzoom, xoxide, and other such stores, and not at newegg like I'm doing.

oh dale, cut that crap off. He wasn't 'tricked' into buying it nor was it overpriced. He was already considering buying one. Yeesh, anytime there's mention of video cards you go into complete ATI fanboy mode.

Zipzoomflys was $184 at the time too.

I wasn't in ATI fanboy mode. I didn't even mention ati...
All I'm saying is that newegg ripped him off, that has nothing to do with ATI. And yes it was overpriced and it was a trick. Having the price at $179, raising it to $190, then dropping it to $185 and calling it a one day sale like it was something speical is super tricky. I mean he actually bought it just because he thought he was getting an awesome deal since it was only a one day sale. When in reality if he had bought it 2 days earlier he would have saved $6.

Dude their prices fluctuate ALL the time. I bought my mobile at $87, next week it was $100, then it was $93....any drop in price IS a sale

Even if it WAS two days earlier, it would have either been the same price or at $189, I haven't seen it at newegg for $179 for weeks.

You make such a big drastic thing over $6 and it mainly stems from the fact you hate nvidia, THATs why I call you ATI Fanboy mode 'Overpriced weak card' and stupid assanine comments like that

Posion, im not trying to make you feel like crap. But never buy any kind of used HDD. Especially if its a Raptor.

Haha, I agree with Nubius he is 100% ATI fan boy...by the way..Nvidia is better :)

1 i didnt buy it, and 2 i dont think it matters if it has been refurbished. im not 100 percent sure though. it seems like they would have completely wiped it, and 3 i dont feel like crap.

dale, its not an underpowered card and im not too upset over 6 dollars. and you are in ati fanboy mode.

nubius. cant say too much cuz youll ban me but i think you may have started another ati vs nvidia thread.

other guy.i used to agree that ati<nvidia. but for 300 ati dollars you can get the same as a 400 dollar 6800 gt. which is worth a couple poins in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom