Pays to Price Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learned that once I buy something don't look at prices on that item again! Ya know it's always gonna be cheaper!!! :mad:

I'd rather pay the extra $10 to help newegg since their good people, not saying amazon is not. Of course sometimes you'll find an item cheaper, but it's better not to look so you don't hit yourself

Do Your Research!
of course its better to look around before you buy something.. unless ure like me and like to shop on a "spur of the moment"!! :D. And yes, never look back! darn prices are always dropping.

kboy said:
I've learned that once I buy something don't look at prices on that item again! Ya know it's always gonna be cheaper!!! :mad:
Absolutely....always the case w/ me. bah, gets so frustrating:mad:

Lasrix said:
Do Your Research!
of course its better to look around before you buy something.. unless ure like me and like to shop on a "spur of the moment"!! :D. And yes, never look back! darn prices are always dropping.

Your absolutely right, I learned this the hard way. Whenever building a system, be sure to heavily reasearch every part before you buy.

Since I bought the FX its gone up more than 60 bucks in price. From the same site and other sites...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom