CL 1.5 at 279(DDR558)

Status
Not open for further replies.
far out... i wish i had some BH-5 now :) *trades in TCCD* 3.7Vdimm.... man, that is one crazy overclock. lol, perhaps the reason no-one else has replied is because they dont know what it means? not to insult their intelligence.

Raekwon - Yeah I kinda think the same thing lol. Cl 1.5 at 279 probably means nothing to most. That's some insane stuff.

But that's a suicide shot really, 3.7v definitely isn't for daily use and you can get TCCD higher with less voltage and get the same or more bandwidth so it evens out.

yeah, i mean, TCCD is good for high FSB/HTT and reasonable latencies, but it just doesnt like the volts, BH-5 can take a hell of a beating, and crank up the FSB/HTT to a decent amount, and still have awesome latencies. but 3.7vdimm... they would have to be some damn hot dimms :p

Its getting to the point where manufacturers are going to have to ship their ram modules with active memory :rolleyes:

my TCCD get quite warm running at 2.6vdimm, how warm does yours get nubius, or anyone else with TCCD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom