Need Digi-Cam Suggestions Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, thanks for the info Ek. My dad was pretty impressed with the quality of that close up on the PCB so he's going ahead and getting the A85, cheapest I found was $229.99, went through bizrate to find a trusted company. that bhpoto is also extremely trusted but is $10 more :p

EDIT: lol scratch that, decided to go with the bh and pay the $10 more because they have a lot more reviews, better rating, and a lot more specifications on the camera which makes us feel safer about purchasing from there.

Thanks for the suggestion Ek..if it sucks we're coming after your blood! :p

Sounds fair to me, but I must warn you that I'm actually a robot and bleed motor oil :) Don't forget to goto your options menu on the LCD and set the image quality to the max. The file sizes are a bit larger, but it's worth it. Your camera uses compactflash memory and it's also got built in 32MB, I think

Nubius said:
Everyone on xtreme and here seems to have cats....CATS SUCK! :p

It's all about dogs :D

biscuit2.jpg

My cat is freaky.... He jumps at every single thing that moves at night, and when you eat something and hold him he will claw the frack out of your face untill he gets food.... One day i ended up on the roof with xmass lights, well he fallowed me up there..... He had a fun time getting down considering i threw him off of the side and its a 30 foot drop to the ground..... CATS DO NOT LAND ON ALL 4 LEGS..... mine ended up on the back two legs and its ass..... god i wish i got that on camera.....

Your camera uses compactflash memory and it's also got built in 32MB, I think
Said a 32mb compact flash was included so I don't think its actually built in, but I guess I'll find out lol.

lol it's my dads camera but I can't wait to play with it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom