file extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

sKiTzo

Solid State Member
I recently purchased music files from "musicnow.com" and have discovered that my "purchased" files are apparently not exclusively mine at all as I have had nothing but problems with these files. After twice having to redownload the files purportedly due to "problems with the musicnow software", I now get this message when I try to play any of my "purchased" tracks:
==MusicNow has introduced an improved version of our service. Your existing "Add" tracks, or conditional downloads, can no longer be played. We recommend you delete these files.
The improved MusicNow will give you quick access to play your favorite songs, and fun ways to create an online music collection, called "My Music."To convert an existing MusicNow account, or to try the improved MusicNow service, please visit www.musicnow.com.==

To me, this is saying: "we are now going to further annoy you by making it so that you can only accesss your tracks via an online playlist". It wouldn't even let me transfer my tracks onto my mp3 player!! This enrages me. I did not follow their advice and "delete my tracks" so here is my question: Which program is it that allows you to extract and delete sub-files from within files that are normally inaccessible such as .exe files, etc.? In this case they happen to be .wma files. Please and thanks for your time and expertise.

i would think wma files can be played in windows media player

just incase not goto http://www.wma-mp3.com/

How to convert your WMA to MP3?
You can simply use this featured applicatons to convert WMA to MP3. Just load your WMA files, select destination format (e.g. MP3) and press Convert button. You can also convert MP3 to WMA or even MP3 to WAV by the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom