Case Preferences

MSI, or eVGA (Please read post before voting)

• MSI NX6600GT-TD128E Geforce 6600GT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eVGA 128-P2-N368-TX Geforce 6600GT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow- that does look very nice. i think ive seen that one (or one very similar) on this forum before... idk tho. looks great- how are you going to dim the lights?

yeah i saw it on Sport1031 sig and PMed him about it. He said it was good enough so i went for it, lathough i almost went for the xblade one. it should come in tomorrow or the next day

Errr... I like the 'standard' case on my computer. Heh. Great cooling, in fact, AMAZING cooling. Even if I left the door off it looks good with it's plastic insert directing air flow across the important things.

The end.

I want to get that case that looks similar to my machine's stock case for a new PC I will be building, anyone know what it's called and who makes it?

I would definatly agree with shoobie rat on the excessive blinking (wow, that would make me exceedingly angry) lights and other random acsessories. But I like clean-looking premodded cases (The Thermaltake Tsunami, black w/window currently looks very nive to me). Nothing overdone, lights are nice to have, and after my current case sound is a big consideration. I also want a case that has bult in provisions for fan filters (another reason why I like the termaltake case), as I have neither the skill nor the motivation to do an extensive mod of a case front, probably comprimising the look I bought it for in the first palce. I intend to do a simple windows mod on my next case, just some etching and a dremmel-ed plexiglass outline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom