Intel are cheats says Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD spends plenty of money on advertising, just not very much TV

Lance Armstrong is sponsored by AMD, AMD also spends $$ on formula 1, cup cars, and quite few other markets/venues

uzi9mm said:
Just remember this quote, "behind every great fortune is a larceny"

Every person that has a great deal of money had to do something either illegal or wrong to get it.

You think that being 18 or over and buying a lottery ticket is wrong? Wait, wait. You're saying there's something wrong with being in the Peace Corps and finding out that your rich father has died and left you his fortune?

True, but I hardly think that his children could be held responsible for it, even if he did. uzi9mm implied that the person who currently has the money must have done something "illegal or wrong to get it."

That's just bitter and ignorant if you ask me. Oh well, what can you do.

You know the fight between amd and intel rele made me want a company to rise and make a hole different chip and call it the Amd Pentium Athlon 4. Power of gaming and multitaskin with digital animation.... *drools*.. mass marketing (intel) with low prices (amd)...

oh just rele quik, i sawon The Screen Savers that paris hilton is advertising for Linux now? i have no idea if its tru ( probably not )
buht why would they wana replace the hot and sexy penguin that they already have ^___-?

Yea wouldn't it also be cool if we had an ATI/NVIDIA video card? It would own in both OpenGL AND Direct3D. :p

Not going to happen...

I've only ever seen one advertisement from AMD, it was a full page in the newspaper.
although, if the average person saw it, I don't think they would completely know what AMD does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom