evga 6600 gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonPorkchop

Daemon Poster
hey i just bought an evga 6600 gt from newegg. its on sale for one day for those of you that were going to get it. its only 185 bucks

It was $179 for quite a while, so what's so great about the price increasing to $185? Newegg only acts like it's on sale for one day to get people to buy it, really all they did was increase the price from $179 to $190 and then dropped it to $185 for one day sale to get fools like you to buy it. good game newegg.

Poison - Zipzoomfly had it for $184 with free 2nd day for quite some time, I guess newegg is finally noticing and trying to compete although yeah it was at $179 for like....a week lol. I just got my RMA approval for my 6600GT so I can send that in and have them return a 6800GT :D

no it's not broken. I've been saying this many times before. eVGA has a step up program. within 90 days you can send back whatever card you have and then 'step up' to a higher card and pay the difference between the two, in this case $200.

So within 90 days if you have $200 you can contact eVGA and do the same, upgrade to a 6800GT if you wanted. BUT make sure you don't lose ANYTHING. You must have original packaging, and every component that came inside.

ohhhhh..... i was gonna wait until my birthday to get a video card but my old one is a pos so i ordered the 6600gt. this way i can have one of my parents pay the 200 bucks to upgrade it. i think. is july 10 in 90 days?

It's aprils 5th now, to may 5th is 30 days, to june 5th is 60 days, to july 5th is 90 days, so your birthday is approx 95-100 days away lol.....close but no cigar....You might have to just ask them for an 'advancement'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom