Intel are cheats says Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricB said:
I'm an user of both intel (1) and amd(2). the only advantage I see with intel is video editing. amd is superior in almost every other category
s

Same thing I think, except Intel have an advantage in the Winter when I am in Canada :p

No seriously my AMD on for 2 days makes a 4 degree difference

When i had my intel down their for a while, 12 hours the temperatures just shot up.

Nubius said:
I believe the majority does. Anytime I see an alienware commercial it NEVER mentions AMD its always 'Features Intel pentium 4 processors with HT technology"
I don't know nubius, I go on alienware's website sometimes and they are always bragging about their AMD's. "Alienware Aurora ALX featuring the unstoppable FX-55 processor" , etc. In fact they rely on AMD very heavily for a lot of their top-notch gaming computers. Further to that point a lot of the awards and competitions that Alienware has won versus other computer companies have been with it's Aurora line (the one's with AMD processors).

Yeah but I'm saying I've never seen an alienware 'commercial' that talks about AMD....I don't believe theres an AMD commercial that exists period....

Intel sux!!!!
lets refrain from comments like that. That's just pointless with no real good opinionated arguements behind it.

I think Intel is just worried that their dominance is dwindelling (sp?) and is being rivaled by a small company that doesn't even advertise! I know if i were an Intel head guy I would be pissed.

Yeah I'd pretty much feel the same way lol. Intel is massive compared to AMD, yet AMD can beat them in more than just one area, this of course with no advertising a years ahead in the game and brainwashing people that Intel is the only CPU in existance lol

Well AMD doesn't really need to advertise. Intel markets mainly to the average person. AMD knows who they're marketing to and because it's a very tight-knit group they can just let "word of mouth" if you will do it's trick.

And perhaps Alienware doesn't have an AMD commercial because AMD doesn't want it. Not that I have every seen an Alienware commercial. But like you said AMD has no commercials, so maybe they don't WANT any. Like they want people to just kind of Discover AMD by themselves or whatever instead of throwing it at them through TV. I don't know about marketing strategy any, but there's probably something behind their whole "approach". One part of that obviously being renaming their processor with the XXXX+ system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom