Cpu fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipa

Baseband Member
I am planing on ordering my new motherboard,cpu and cpu fan tonight I am going with a intel p4 3.2 GHz with ht i am planing on getting a fan called Cooler Master Jet 4 (ICB-V83) CPU Cooling Fan (for Intel P4 Socket 478) the soket is the same so it would fit but it states that it is for Intel Pentium 4 3.4 GHz and Higher does this make a diffrence? please respond soon so i can get this ordered....i cant wait lol!

that just means that it will handle the temps of that speed and higher for when you upgrade. Yours being slower wont be a problem.

Pretty cool sig ya got there Vipa....not that that helps your info lol but Rayne already answered it

thanks thats what i was thinking but i didnt want to take the chance....hmm i think im going to stick around these forums more often lol...that was the fasted reply EVER! *Adding www.tech-forums.com to favorites*

p.s. thanks for the sig comment...i really like graphic design stuff if you would like to take a look see at my other stuff then look around here

http://photobucket.com/albums/v465/Vipa/

I was going to get the same fan but some of the review's i seen kind of sucked,So i went with a Thermaltake Spark 7+ instead,It work's really good but it kind of get's loud when you crank it up but over all it's a really good heat sink for the price.

2 of my friends have the same fan and it h as worked really well for them so im gonna grab that one....yea i have been to that website alot thats where i grab any brushes i get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom