newbie at building a pc...help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be an almost dream machine i guess you could consider it a wet dream machine lol i dont know what fan your talking about

there's way better choices than that aspire case and for a lot cheaper too

and plus, he really only needs 1 cd drive

awesome,
like what kind of case?
and you really dont think 2 drives r necessary?

that is an almost silent psu and the case is ok i like the looks of it. two drives are pretty nice to have i like it that way but it's your choice

Yea man that power supply is excellent, top quality. The larger the fan typically the LESS noise it will makes, but at the same time pushing more air and giving you more cooling.
I don't think two optical drives are necessary. Just one NEC DVD burner will do. You can just use it to read all your CD's and DVD's as well as burn them.

And the computer will be pretty close to a dream machine. It's going to be a beast, no doubt. It will handle any game at higher settings with no stuttering. So looks sweet overall. And heck, if need be, especially with that nice mobo, if there is ever a need in the future to overclock, you will be able to.

not bad but abit and dfi are better

i wish i had that ssytem but high school isnt a big money industry esp when your a student

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom