Would this comp be good for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
desiboi said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA A DELL!!!!!!! DUDE GET A CUSTOM BUILT!!!

That wasn't needed....

I would really recomend thinking about building your own, all it needs is a bit of confidence in yuorself, and some patience. It is not hard to build your own. Everything just slots in the slot it is meant for.

If you don't want to build your own, look for a computer shop (small buisness ones) and get a quote from them.

If you get a dell, dont bother turning it on. Just put the Windows CD in it and reload it. Dell comes with spyware and is loaded with useless programs and services that bog it down.

desiboi said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA A DELL!!!!!!! DUDE GET A CUSTOM BUILT!!!

As i said before it is not really an option. I am 16 and my father is buying the comp not me (i have no money). I have total confidence in my self building a custom comp, its my father that has no confidence and unfourtunatly is also my father who holds the $$$ so i got to go with what he said, i just wanted to know straight up if its a good gaming rig.

KJ there are places you can get custom builts where assembly is done for you.

With Dell the best you are gonna get is an OK gaming rig with no scalability (upgrading is extremely limited.)

If your dad is absolutly set on buying from a company sucker him into an alienware computer and teach him a lesson by making him pay 1000 over what you could have built yourself.

If he's being stubborn show him this thread

Hell, I could literally train monkeys to build PC's. Only issue would be static electricity on their fur

Dell with the power of hyperthreading and spyware :p

And the dell HAHAHAH was nessacary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom