processes can not be ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it's still running which is taking up processor power which is slowing down your computer! If your not using it, uninstall it and stop complaining!

i thought you are talking about some body else problem in my post and my pc may restart any time so im very nervous here

its not about "slow" if you understand it was about stuck processes and now it became about a corrupted RAM(i hope not)

hey Ropponmatsu I m going for now ill be back this night GMT and see your reply

any way you replied or not
nothing is useful yet the system did not restart yet so i think its a bit calm but the stuck processes is not resolved any way
hey that process list was made in the middel of my work so the system do not startup that way

(congratulations you are now a junior techie :) )

Ummm You can't just go around killing random processes because your computer is running slow. Uninstalling useless programs you don't need and running a spyware/anti-virus scan is your best bet since your knowledge of computers is obviously limited... never open up the case unless you have an idea of what you are doing.

I opend the case to make sure BUSs Are in position and RAM is well inserted and i say again
IM NOT TAKING ABOUT SPEED IM TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU TRY TO END A STUCK PROGRAM YOU JUST CANT (SOMETIMES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom