Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s10237

Baseband Member
Alright, I opened my case this morning to clean out some of the dust. I did not mess with anything. I go to boot it up and the power comes on but thats it. I does not load anything. My monitor button turns that amber color like the box is not on. I am getting nothing. I turn it on and it powers up and thats it? WHAT THE HECK?

It says on the monitor when I push a button on the monitor. In Power Save Mode. Press a button to whatever. I push a button and nothing happens

^^^^How do I do that?
Now I got a bigger problem, I decided to unplug and plug it back and and now I push the power button and it will not ever power up or turn on

Take the connectors out and replug them in

If that doesnt work, you static zapped something in your PC, and we dont have a fix for that.

ah, I cant see how I could have damaged the HD because of static, I did not even get near it.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Take the connectors out and replug them in

If that doesnt work, you static zapped something in your PC, and we dont have a fix for that.

I doubt the problem is that serious. Simply remove your RAM and video card and put them back in. Then make sure all of your power connectors are connected and the power supply is turned on. If that doesn't work, post back.

I did it, I tell you one thing, the video card is a b to get back in along with the blank shots and making it tight. Anyway nothing happened, I power up and get, nothing unless I press a button on the monitor it says Power management mode.

Another thing is that my keyboard nor mouse work (have power)

Something is unplugged or fried, are you getting power to your mobo? check to see if it has a green light?

^^ yeah there is power, the green light is on, one of my CD-R Drives will open if I press the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom