Intel are cheats says Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont some alienwares use Intel
I believe the majority does. Anytime I see an alienware commercial it NEVER mentions AMD its always 'Features Intel pentium 4 processors with HT technology"

I hate how they say 'HT technology' like it's some fancy unheard of god-like power.

That's a reason I like AMD though. Compared to Intel they are a TINY company, not only that they don't market at all. You'll never see an AMD commercial 'FEATURING HTT TECHNOLOGY!" :p and they still do remarkebly good. Appearantly they aren't breaking any antimonopoly laws either lol.

Intel are a bunch of number marketing whores, yes I realize 'well thats what ya gotta do' but they market OOOOH 3GHz and that's why there's so many ignorant people "Aww AMD's top processor FX-55 is only 2.6GHz!?! WEAK" when in reality it'll blow away mostly any Intel.

Nubius said:
That's a reason I like AMD though. Compared to Intel they are a TINY company, not only that they don't market at all. You'll never see an AMD commercial 'FEATURING HTT TECHNOLOGY!" :p and they still do remarkebly good. Appearantly they aren't breaking any antimonopoly laws either lol.

that's what keep the price cheap for you and me.

Amd = better computer, less money

Well, i've always used an Intel, but by the looks of things, AMD and Intel both have their pros and cons. Lets try not to make arguments over nothing! =D

But with AMD never showing off they dont have the high prices, and they dont try to sound like the best and only company... Most people around where i live think that Intel Pentium cpus are the ONLY cpus on earth.....

I'm an user of both intel (1) and amd(2). the only advantage I see with intel is video editing. amd is superior in almost every other category

Well, I'm not just blatently saying like INTEL SUCKS, but I still think it's pretty crazy that a small company (compared to intel) that never markets, no commercials, hasn't been around for nearly as long, can put up such a remarkable fight and win in a lot of areas at that

Dark_Sniper* said:
alienware has AMD and intel intel SUCK!!!!! AMD ALL THE WAY.

amds have only been good since like the past 3-4 years i believe...

before that the earlier p4s and the late p3s ripped the S*** out of amd processors.

no offense meant to amd fans, as i like amd a bit, but it is a fact.

uzi9mm said:
Pointless Post. :rolleyes:

Im just happy that maybee AMD will come up for the average person as an option since the average person is too much of a dumb@$$ to even consider it.

Hell, I remeber in the Athlon XP days I asked about AMD in any local store and they steered me far around it and suggested intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom