Status
Not open for further replies.
The 6600 gt is a really weak card,
Now that's spoken only from an ATI fanboy. You're crazy to think it's a weak card. Yes it's weaker than the X800XL, but only if you're going for PCI-E and had $100 more to my name would I choose the X800XL, but I've even said plenty of times that yes it indeed is a good card with a lot of power.

But to say the 6600GT, that's just absurd dude. $180 and you can play todays top games maxed out graphics......yeah that's soooo weak

The 6600 gt is a really weak card!!!! BS!!! wat a load of crap the 6600gt is wat a lot of my friends have and it owns! runs new game nicely and it awsome for the price!!!

the 6600gt is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dale=ati fanboy

6600gt is a very good good card for it's price. It aint the best but it will run any game at very high res with little or no lag

Dale=ati fan boy SECONDED

but at least hes not an AMD boi aswell, then i really wouldnt even bother :p

theres no way you can say the 6600GT is weak, have u ever even seen one in action?? I bet the x800XL rapes on the 6600GT.. but there is nothing "budget" about $300... tha 6600GT is truely a budget card and it is amazing.

dale5605 said:
beedubya that wasn't necessary to say that. Quit spouting your stupid fanboyism everywhere. The 6600 gt is a really weak card, but if you are short on cash it will have to do.

Beedubya didnt even type ATI in his post, and the 6600GT kicks @$$ and I havnt found anything it cant play at a nice resolution with high everything.

What should I have said dale?
"No no no, 6600 GT sucks, get the X850XT P.E., cause ATI rulez"

LOL :p

6600 GT is great value for the money, with X800XL also being great value but $100 more. If you have $300 to spend, get the X800XL, because it peforms similar to the $400 6800 GT, but if not, the 6600 GT is still an excelent card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom