Bit-torrent and Azureus setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepg

In Runtime
I was wondering if I we have any Azureus experts here. It seems that this is one program that I have difficulty setting up and getting to work correctly all the time. I am running the latest version.

Here is my setup. I have a Linksys router/gateway/wireless-AP running behind my cable modem. I also have 5-6 computer running behing the router. I'd say there are 2-4 instances of Azureus running at the same time on different PC's behind the firewall. As far as I know, there are no software firewalls on the PC's.

Here is my question. Is it possible to have all the computers work together to download the files simultaneously? Do I have to set up a Server OS or somethig? I'd like to make the d/l as efficient as possible.

I'm still a little confused about the different colored faces. I only get yellow, blue and red.

Are there any useful plugin's that I should know about?

Also, My "health" bar stays yellow most of the time which means that I most likely have a NAT problem. How do I go about fixing this? Is it withink the router?

i think Exeem is still sucky to use give it a few months.But you ha you have to port forward your Azureus program.Under options it will give you your port number you need to forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom