OK! New Case Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaara thats a pretty nice case but kinda not what im lookin for, and Grim that tower is like a mix between my old chase and my new chase, lol. My friend has a computer with 4 fans in the fron and 1 on the side and 2 out the back, for the people saying theyve never seen it. in the front its like:

-------------
| --- | --- |
|fan | fan |
| --- | --- |
-------------
|fan |fan |
|--- |---- |
| --- |----|
-------------

thats how its set up. But im in a decision between Grims Case and the ThermTake one.. decisions, decisions..

edit: well that pic didn work..
edit: well since the pic didnt work i tryed to fix a little, i hope u people get the drift of it...

You also have to realize there are different fan sizes. I highly doubt your friend had 120mm fans in his case, they all sound like 80mm ones. 120mm move a lot more air a lot more effectively than 80mm fans, plus they are quieter.

You also want more fans exhausting than intaking to prevent air pressure build up.

In my opinion, all you'd need is one 120mm front intake fan, one 120mm rear exhaust fan, and maybe a top exhaust fan. If you're really looking at nine possible system fans you may as well consider water cooling. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom