Intel are cheats says Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent checked to see if this is still true, is Dell still intel only?
Yeah, I believe their CEO refused to even try AMD even with demand.

not suprised, AMD isnt exactly a bunch of angels either
Based off what research and information....appearantly they are abiding by any antimonopoly laws unlike intel.

:rolleyes: <------ roll eyes icon
Jeez for once dale, try not posting something I've already posted and done before. I swear you go out of your way just to get my attention and/or annoy me, it's getting old.

I call good bussiness decisions.
And you base this off your years of business experience, economic practices and teachings or what?

Obviously people who have a lot more knowledge in this stuff besides you and I have seen a 'good business decision' as something more along the lines of 'cheap tricks' if you will.

Nubius said:

Obviously people who have a lot more knowledge in this stuff besides you and I have seen a 'good business decision' as something more along the lines of 'cheap tricks' if you will.

They are not quite mutually exclusive man. I am sure our good friend Bill didn't mind paying whatever that is that he paid/got fined for the destruction of Netscape. etc. etc. etc. Some will say that was brilliance, some will say it was cheap tricks. I'd say it was both.

hahaha i think its a cheap trick to destroy something cause its better than yours but its genious in a way cause it can get you over the top fast. Still cheap though. I say if you cant sell w/ your product the way it is then it sux and you either need to improve on it or get out of the way.:D

They are not quite mutually exclusive man. I am sure our good friend Bill didn't mind paying whatever that is that he paid/got fined for the destruction of Netscape. etc. etc. etc. Some will say that was brilliance, some will say it was cheap tricks. I'd say it was both.
Bill gates is a whole other story. He used nothing but 'cheap tricks' and really crude business tactics to get where he is today. He was pretty much a cutthroat businessman, which in some business aspects CAN be seen as 'brilliance'

But, ehh whatever, I was just posting the news. Japan says Intel are jerks and I'm going to agree haha

Bill went from just being a regular person to being the richest man in the world and creating the most powerful company in the world. He must have done something right. :)

Nubius said:
Bill gates is a whole other story. He used nothing but 'cheap tricks' and really crude business tactics to get where he is today. He was pretty much a cutthroat businessman, which in some business aspects CAN be seen as 'brilliance'

But, ehh whatever, I was just posting the news. Japan says Intel are jerks and I'm going to agree haha

Just remember this quote, "behind every great fortune is a larceny"

Every person that has a great deal of money had to do something either illegal or wrong to get it.

Nubius said:
Yeah, I believe their CEO refused to even try AMD even with demand.

Based off what research and information....appearantly they are abiding by any antimonopoly laws unlike intel.

just general principle and business isnt always "nice", given their competition with Intel and Intel's lack of ethics, I cant see AMD exactly taking it sitting down and all above board so to speak.

They both make use of spies, try to lock out competition, and anything else they can get away with, its a very competitive business.Its not an excuse,its just the way it is.

not suprised about dell either, wasnt sure if Dell wisened up yet or not

I cant stand Intel myself, been an AMD fan since the K6-2 series, but I also recognize without Intel, AMD might not work so hard at doing what they do, competition is a good thing, even when its breaking the law like Intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom