My new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
it says WD400. that does not mean 400gb, but im pretty sure its not an 80gig either. its most likely a 40gb- i looked it up on Westerndigital.com

i put in a 80 gig yesterday, early bird sale at bestbuy- $39.99. that was a 40 gig i was holdin up earlier. i got my parts from tiger-direct. they have an outlet store about 3 miles from my house, i go there once a week and check up. the price is after rebates, with no rebates, the price was $240, with no video card (mobo doesn't have intigrated video) and i'm probably going to buy a $30 geforce dvi/tvout/128mb/some other kewl stuff today. so that means the final price of the computer will be $140... thats less that buying the AMD Athlon XP 2900+ cpu by itself. and i gotta 17'' sharp lcd flat panel monitor for free. i was at a computer show, of all places i could be on a saturday, and i saw the monitor beside the trash can, so i asked the guy was workin at the stand why the monitor was going to be thrown out, and he said that it's bulb had burnt out. i didn't think it's bulb burned out because it was made in 2002, and there were no signs of a burnt bulb (sometimes if the bulb burns out, it leaves discoloration on the monitor.) so i picked up the monitor and connected it to another guy's computer. i saw grease marks on the front panel of the monitor where there was a button labeled "menu" i clicked on that and WALLA, the tint was set to 100%. some guy with greasy hands tried to stiff the computer dude into thinking that his computer was busted so he would throw it out, and then the greasy hand character wanted to come back later on and take the monitor from the trash. so i stopped that from happenning, i took the monitor instead.

ahaha, you gotta watch out tho, those guys at the computer show sell you defective shit. so i didn't feel bad taking it from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom