Corsair Ram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G.SKill and OCZ Rev2 are unrivaled in their overclocking potential. There's also a brand of Patriot memory that has been getting some praise but I can't think of the name right now.

Corsair is good, but there's much better (and cheaper) alternatives.

gaara said:
G.SKill and OCZ Rev2 are unrivaled in their overclocking potential. There's also a brand of Patriot memory that has been getting some praise but I can't think of the name right now.

Corsair is good, but there's much better (and cheaper) alternatives.

I noticed nubius has patriot i think, maybe you could ask him.

I don't think they're cheaper gaara. Like I said OCZ rev 2 and G skill will cost you $300 for a gig worth. That is certaintly not cheap.

I wasn't specifically refering to those brands when I made that comment, I was simply stating that there are better companies out there that will perform better than Corsair, and they're more than often less expensive.

Well I guess you could get Geil or Patriot. I don't know how reliable they are myself. I think corsair is very reliable though.

I love my corsair ram, even if it isn't the best, its definatly enough for me. But for people who need something a little faster and that can oc high most corsair sticks cant cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom