Need Digi-Cam Suggestions Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn - yeah that's a nice clean close up ek, is that the A85, or you said you used to own that right so I'm guessing it's not that camera?

What camera was it exactly that you used for that close up?

heres a good close-up of my kitten Sam:D it did come out with some red-eye, but thats easily able to be edited out- jus didnt wanna bother.

1004.jpg

stick with canon and nikon for digi cameras they blow away kodaks
i always buy my stuff fromy http://bhphotovideo.com/

its new york based and its a huge store there
no tax unless you live in it and sometimes you can get a better price
its cheaper than newegg too

believe me when i say stick with canon and nikon for cameras

heres a good close-up of my kitten Sam
Well I kind of need things like PCB boards where it has tons of details, little numbers and things like that not a cat :p which I can't even get the pic to show up =/

Echo, thanks for the info gonna check em out now. My brother also said that canon as the way to go.

EDIT: Image showed up ebay, yeah it is pretty clear though, but I think ek's is closer, numbers on resistors are TINY and you can see those no prob

Everyone on xtreme and here seems to have cats....CATS SUCK! :p

It's all about dogs :D

biscuit2.jpg

Nubius said:
Damn - yeah that's a nice clean close up ek, is that the A85, or you said you used to own that right so I'm guessing it's not that camera?

What camera was it exactly that you used for that close up?

It's the canon A85. As far as I know only a canon camera in that price range (200-300) can get close ups that sharp. they have the new A95 which is $300 and is 5MP. the A85 is 4mp. the kodak digital cams can take pictures that look good far away but when you get closer in you can see the details are blocky because of too much jpeg compression which hints that their lens are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom