Pictures of your computer setups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go... took me a while, but I found the pic I took of my setup.

The desk is messy and the pic quality is crappy, but here it is anyway.

Attachments

• system prop.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 40
hmm....why don't you use those monsterous speakers that are built in? lol, here's mine

fab36e96.jpg

fab36e93.jpg

fab36e91.jpg

sorry for the crappy image quality. lol, see the many uses of my xbox? in these pictures it's being used as a moniter stand. btw, the reason the moniter says dell is because it came with my dell a few years back and since it's 21 inches viewable and still works peachy, why get rid of it? a new one would cost me like 500 dollars

Here's mine. This is right after my wife painted my office. (she was board)

Excuse the quality of the pic. I had to lessen the quality to make the file smaller.

Attachments

• picture 001.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 87
Ick, your sub is next to your cpu??? Hope that sub's sheilded...

And by the way bandage boy... the speakers on my computer are of higher quality than my external ones... i just like the added bass reflex of the 8" sub.

oh, i see....*cough*sure*cough* well, they're not too bad. i've heard the ones on the new eMacs at the mac store, they don't sound all that bad. but they can't compare to the 5.1 speakers on my uncles digital video editing computer. btw, he has dual 2.8ghz ht 800mhz, 3gb pc3200 ram, and radeon 9800 pro with some awsome sound card, but i can't remember the name

yeah okay, i thought this was about sound...

I get high quality stereo sound from 2 aluminum cone speakers, and you had to buy like $60 worth of plastic and paper to set up next to your crappy Dell monitor. (btw that can't be too good on your xbox, but it's only microsoft, right?):)

oh yeah, my moniter is soooo crappy. the only reason it says dell is cause i ahven't scraped it off. lol, a new moniter just like the one i'm using now would cost me $700+ so, i think i'll just keep the one i'm using until it stops working. lol, yeah, now that i think about it, that's probably not too good for my xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom