Need p4 or amd comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any video card will work. And if you see the connection doesn't fit it will come with a small adapter that you screw on so that it will.

Don't worry, they're all compatible.

Dude,
How can you say intel is better????

They JUST came out with 64 bit. AMD has only had 64 bit out for oh I dont know 4 YEARS!!!!
Also, the intel processors dont suppord DEP

Look at benchmarks. Unless you do media encoding, AMD is the way to go. This will become VERY apparent when dual cores come out. Intel has to downclock those models by 1ghz because Intel cpu's are hot enough to heat a house!!! AMD dual cores are expected to come out at 2.4 ghz which is only 200 mhz lower than AMD's flagship model.

Another reason to go AMD:
How many freaking sockets does Intel have? It seems every revision gets a new socket.
With AMD, socked 939 will be around for a while, so there is plenty of room for upgrading

I honestly dont know why people like intel so much.
But don't take my word for it.
See benchmarks for yourself!!!

Go go tomshardware.com

or just google it

wng

wng_z3r0 said:
Dude,
How can you say intel is better????

They JUST came out with 64 bit. AMD has only had 64 bit out for oh I dont know 4 YEARS!!!!
Also, the intel processors dont suppord DEP

Look at benchmarks. Unless you do media encoding, AMD is the way to go. This will become VERY apparent when dual cores come out. Intel has to downclock those models by 1ghz because Intel cpu's are hot enough to heat a house!!! AMD dual cores are expected to come out at 2.4 ghz which is only 200 mhz lower than AMD's flagship model.

Another reason to go AMD:
How many freaking sockets does Intel have? It seems every revision gets a new socket.
With AMD, socked 939 will be around for a while, so there is plenty of room for upgrading

I honestly dont know why people like intel so much.
But don't take my word for it.
See benchmarks for yourself!!!

Go go tomshardware.com

or just google it

wng
Wow, you just posted like a page long rant without even reading the thread apparently. He is getting a socket 939 AMD, lmao. So you just said that all for nothing. He was already going to go with AMD. :rolleyes:

ya lol i ordered it all yesterday lol i forgot the cd drive remembered a hour later its prolly gonna get here a day after the parts do.... But anyways i hope it will play all the games that are being released during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom