New processor 3200 or 3500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool I'll go with the 3200+ but is it possible to OC it to fx-55 speeds with the AMD heatsink and fan? Or go OEM with a thermaltake xp120 and 120mm fan for an extra £18?

Will I need some thermal paste stuff too?

yea man it would be better if you had thermal paste it would be better and of course the aftermarket heatsink is going to be better. also thanks for making this forum I made this forum a while back and noone replied.

What's that? I've got to wait 2+ weeks for my graphics card and want to be running by then. Plus I'm in the UK and things get released over here ages later.

Here's my problem:

A 3200 OEM, plus thermtake and fan would cost to around £130ish pounds at the cheapest places.

Or

A 3500 Retail pack, with 3 year guarantee, AMD Heatsink and fan would cost £150.

So which would be the fastest? I'm guessing the 3500 cause it has a 0.2ghz unclocked lead but what are the two processors capable of overclocked?

I don't know buy you should really wait till the venice core because that is just like the 3500 or you can get the san diego chip :)

When are these coming out! Lol I'll have be running my new machine in 2weeks+ time and don't want to wait further. Plus the wait may be longer cause I'm in the UK and delievery from US takes 2weeks+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom