WINXP problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oileruis

Baseband Member
ive working (the usually NERO 6, word, matlab, watching a movie....whatever...)....n occurs a winxp blackout..i mean...all the programs looks closed...but dont..they are hidden...i push ALT+CTRL+SUPR to start taskmanager,,,...i checked out n everything looks ok....i close taskmanager...but still the problem...
i cant initialize another program(i trien with CTRL+TAB,...but didnt works!!).....i dont think that is a leak of memory(a lot of programs running at same time..)---
the only solution is restart my pc
THE ONLY I CAN SEE IS THE FU****R WALLPAPER!!....
HELP ME...

P4 3.0 HT ,512ram, nvidia 6600 128, 80gb, .....

I'm not really sure what your problem is. I cannot decipher your post enough to even begin to figure it out.

Looks like explorer.exe is crashing. Go to msconfig and disable all startup items. reboot and see if that helps.

I DISABLE some startup programs, and everything is ok....now...the problem is when i TRIED TO MOUNT A *.ISO image n execute it...the blackout appear again...

i use virtual clone drive (from elby clonecd -clonedvd),..i tried to mount a game ...

here's sum'n to try, saw this in another post today, looks promising
open a dos window and type in;
sfc /scannow

this is Windows XP Windows File Checker it ‘Scans all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.’ This should help if you were shelled (someone replaced your explorer.exe with their own customized one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom