Gaming Computer ~ 1000-1200 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the ideas, i dont know how to build a computer, but im sure i could take it to the pc shop downtown and have them build it, i'll get the parts off newegg, I kinda like Dales idea
thanks guys.
D-04

I will still be using my moniter/mouse/keyboard, and im on DSL connection, i live in Oregon, and i wont be using my old computer

Yes you could get a shop to build it for you. But don't be scared about building it yourself. My first build I was a little nervous but I just followed a guide and i was alright. And if you ask, the friendly people on these forums would tell you how to do everything and answer any questions you had along the way. They are very nice folk.

The case I suggested already has 2 fans in it. Which will do for cooling, the 120 and 80 fans aren't necessary but would help.

The case you suggested looks a little tight.

I think for a beginner the case I suggested it perfect. It is very roomy and the hard drives are set in sideways which I like a lot better than sticking them in widthwise. It also has a removable motherboard tray which is a lot easier to work with.

Pff fanboy this fanboy that, shaddup fanboys

An ATI card actually would probolly do you beter in those games, but your also likely to pick up more games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom