Need Digi-Cam Suggestions Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't look like a very good cam. i don't know about others in the same price range, but this one's specs aren't very nice. the aperture is set at f4.5 and it looks like it only has digital zoom (pixilates your pictures, you want optical zoom ONLY)

Yeah I don't know what aperture is =/ but yeah that was just an example. If you know of a good camera for not a ridiculous price it'd be much appreciated, probably $120 around max....I read reviews on that one and it said the close ups sucks, and he needs closeup ability.

I highly recommend this one. My ex-girlfriend used it, and my mother has it currently. It is EXTREMELY user friendly, and the software that comes with it isn't bad at all. The picture quality is very good too. Consumer Reports actually gave it as the best camera in it's price range.

Thats the one I linked up at the top. The reviews I saw said the close up quality kind of sucks, anything closer than 10 inches

The one you linked is the CX7300, the one I linked is the CX7330. I don't know how much of a difference there would be, probably not much.

whoa snap lol, I didn't even notice that tiny difference in numbers, I took a quick glance haha.

Doubt it'd be insanely better, though, but still I'll give it some consideration

Thanks Elbatrop -

That linked to just the search results, did you mean this one specifically or what?:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=30-120-154&depa=7

Optical zoom on it too, I might be able to convince him to go that route because as it seems the $80-$100 will get you a pretty crappy camera.

He doesn't need to be able to like, see the numbers of resistors on a PCB board or anything, but he has model cars that he needs fairly close and crisp shots of to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom