Getting a DVD burner tomorrow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the lite-on. Burned well over 50 DVD's and about 75 CDs on it. Runs excellent for me and always produces great quality burns. Thats the one I'd recommend personally.

You can't go wrong with Lite-On. As far as optical disk drives go I think Lite-On is the best, I would go with that.

i know your all going to reccommend the burner you have but im looking for someone who has had a couple diferent ones, or knows if a certain one sucks or not.

Augsy said:
i know your all going to reccommend the burner you have but im looking for someone who has had a couple diferent ones, or knows if a certain one sucks or not.

My buddy has the NEC. I really don't see much of a difference from mine except mine burns DVDs slightly faster than his does. Thats the only other one I've used. Read lots of reviews before buying and lite-on was always in the 2 or 3 slot behind more expensive burners so I'd recommend it still.

alright thanks for the help.

I think if i get a NEC, lite-on or a pioneer i will get a good quality burner either way.

Well no matter what you get it will be fine I'm sure. Those are all good brands lol. Guess it's a win-win situation. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom