Final Computer Building Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I might also just give that one to my dad and get an LCD so that I actually have room on my desk..........I hear samsung has announced that they now have a zero dead pixel policy, does that mean if you ever buy an LCD thats made by samsung, and it has a dead pixel, you can send it back in for a new LCD?

It might. You would have to read the fine print on the policy to see exactly what it entails. Sometimes you have to pay extra to purchase the policy.

Nvm about lcds, to big of a hassle to get one, they are pricey, and I think I have room for a crt. Although the one I have is huuuuuuuuuuuuuge(made in 2000 I think). So, it would be cool to get a new crt thats as good if not better, but small like the current crts. What should I look for in a crt?

Vampire_Slayer, i recommend a CRT. Not only do the normal CRT's display better then 95% of LCD's, they are alot cheaper. You can find a really good 20 inch CRT for around 220$. I got this Samsung CRT a month ago when i finshed my system.

http://product.samsung.com/cgi-bin/nabc/product/b2c_product_detail.jsp?eUser=&prod_id=LE19ISBBQ

Thats the monitor i got for 199$. It works great. If your going to find a LCD witch displays like a CRT, your going to spend around 450$+ for a 17 inch. I dont really understand why people hate CRT's so much. I mean their for desktops, how many times a year do you bring your desktop somewhere? Either way its just staying static on your desk.

yea what codeine said that's a nice once.
If you are looking for small then the one I suggest wouldn't work. I like the big huge CRT's. That's why I got a NEC 19" (the one in my sig). This thing is giant. But the quality is awesome. It is perfectr for gaming, cost me about $350.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom