DVD Burner

Status
Not open for further replies.
The LG Burners look pretty decent, all the speeds are the same as the higher end burners by Sony etc and come with burning software.

They will most probably be slightly louder than the Sony counterparts, but that's not a real problem in my opinion.

I have the LG-4160B which is basically the same as the 4163B. I really like mine, I have not made a coaster, and have had no read errors or anything of the like. I did a bunch of research on it before I bought it, and it seemed that it was slightly slower than other 16x burners. BUT, although slightly slower, it was reasonably more accurate and realible than its competition.

Lots of them have similar specs. Basicly, i think its down to personal preference. I was thinking Sony though . Also, currently i have a 8x DVD Reader, and a 32*12*40 Creative Burner, which one should i take out for the DVD Burner? I was thinking the CDRW becasue because for all the burning duties illl use the DVD burner, and ill use the DVD reader for everything else.

take out the cd burner. That way you can do straight DVD burns without using the HD at all.

waynejkruse10 said:
Lots of them have similar specs. Basicly, i think its down to personal preference. I was thinking Sony though . Also, currently i have a 8x DVD Reader, and a 32*12*40 Creative Burner, which one should i take out for the DVD Burner? I was thinking the CDRW becasue because for all the burning duties illl use the DVD burner, and ill use the DVD reader for everything else.
I have a Sony at work and it's garbage. I would not recommend Sony DVD burners to anyone. Just my opinion though.:umm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom